Page 64 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: Low Level Format Tool: Write-Protected USB (Read First Post on Pg1 before replying!)

Need formatting tool for write-only problem. Other tools don't seem to be working. seems silly to have email in thread when it's available on my account. But: MOD EDIT

Quote Originally Posted by danjferg View Post
    Need formatting tool for write-only problem. Other tools don't seem to be working. seems silly to have email in thread when it's available on my account. But: MOD EDIT
    Sent. The reason why we do it this way is that it makes it easier for us. Otherwise we have to log in to a separate admin page; and search for the user, to retrieve the e-mail address, for each user requesting it.

You can also send an e-mail to support@patriotmem.com if you're not comfortable with leaving the e-mail address.

Default USB drive problem occurred after 2 weeks

Hi. Please send me the formatting tool for solving write-only problem. Thanx
    MOD EDIT

Default Friends Stupid Virus Laden Computer

Hey, i was trying to clean up my friends virus laden laptop. Plugged in my PSF8GUSB Patriot 8 gb flash drive and it filled it up and put it in write-protection

Ive tried to reformat it with Linux and Windows without any results. Hopefully i could get a copy of this tool.

Email: MOD EDIT

Thank you,
    Guy with a Headache.

Post low level formatting

my hdd is write protected and can't access from my computer, please send me the tool for formatting
    email: MOD EDIT

I need a low level format tool for PSF32GXPUSB please
    email: MOD EDIT

Need the Tool, Have a Xporter 8GB that is giving me incorrect function error.

MOD EDIT

Please send me format tool for Patriot Xporter XT boost 32GB.
    MOD EDIT

Thx.

Hello, I have a PEF64GSUSB which is not recognized anymore under linux. I formatted it, created a filesystem and mounted a few times then it did not mount anymore.

Code:
     kernel: [632260.846035] sd 14:0:0:0: [sdb] Attached SCSI removable disk
    dd'ing and fdisk'ing produce the same error :

Code:
    opening */dev/sdb*: no medium found
    Could you please send me the tool ?

MOD EDIT

Do I need to find a windows system to launch it ?

Thanks !
    Last edited by bathzt; 04-16-2012 at 07:56 AM.

Hi, I have an 8GB Patriot XT that I can no longer write to it... "The disk is write-protected" and "Remove the write-protection or use another disk" are the error messages. Please send a tool that I can use to make the flash writable again. I have Windows 7 and Ubuntu systems.
    Thanks!

MOD EDIT