Page 63 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: Low Level Format Tool: Write-Protected USB (Read First Post on Pg1 before replying!)

I need a low-level formatter tool for my Patriot Supersonic 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Model PEF64GSUSB
    MOD EDIT

Please send me the low level format tool.

My drive is: Patriot Supersonic 32Gb usb 3.0

It has worked fine for past 8 months, but now when I plug it in, it shows up as a drive, but then when I try to access it, I get "I/O device error". I have tried different computors with same result.

My email: MOD EDIT

Please send me the low level format tool.

My Patriot XT 4 gb takes a very very long time to be recognised by windows
    its as if windows is having difficulty reading it.

Thanks

MOD EDIT

Xporter XT Boost 16GB
    MOD EDIT
    I've tried to plugin it into all the usb ports and it finally installed the drivers for it. It says it has no disk so can I get the low-format tool please?
    Last edited by KingSteve032; 03-05-2012 at 08:47 PM.

Default Please send formatting tool.

please send the Low Level Format tool for my 16g USB flash drive
    Thanks - Shevron
    Email: MOD EDIT

Hi. My USB flash drive Supersonic 64Gb dead. Please send the tool.
    Thanx!

email: MOD EDIT

Please send me the format tool please. I'll try this as a last resort, but my 16GB class 10 uSD card may be heading for the bin otherwise.
    Using it in a Countour HD1080P camera. Worked great for 1 week of holiday, but then corrupted. Have reformatted several times with different
    tools. It corrupted again. Etc. Now formatted and will read in the camera, but is not recognised as a drive in my hama card reader and cannot even be formatted in that device using windows format or the SDHC.org format tool. The 2GB uSD card which came with the camera reads fine in both the camera and the hama reader. Initially impressed, but not any more!

andrew.roscoe@eee.strath.ac.uk
    Last edited by aroscoe; 03-18-2012 at 12:50 PM. Reason: forgot email

Quote Originally Posted by aroscoe View Post
    Please send me the format tool please. I'll try this as a last resort, but my 16GB class 10 uSD card may be heading for the bin otherwise.
    Using it in a Countour HD1080P camera. Worked great for 1 week of holiday, but then corrupted. Have reformatted several times with different
    tools. It corrupted again. Etc. Now formatted and will read in the camera, but is not recognised as a drive in my hama card reader and cannot even be formatted in that device using windows format or the SDHC.org format tool. The 2GB uSD card which came with the camera reads fine in both the camera and the hama reader. Initially impressed, but not any more!
    Hello,

Unfortunately our format tool will only work with our USB Drives. Which model of our card do you have?

Patriot XT 16 GB USB, i need the tool, too.

keeps telling me, its write protected

MOD EDIT

thx

Hello.

My 4GB PATRIOT Xporter USB key need to be formatted with a low level format tool.
    Basically it has previously formatted to FAT32, but the format processing has been interrupted and the device memory size cannot be retrieved by the OS.
    Could you send this utility to my email address?

Thanks a lot by advance.

Myemail address is: MOD EDIT
    (Please don't forget to edit this message to delete my email address)