Thread: will pay to unbrick

Default will pay to unbrick

Hey guys. I have tried once to unbrick my core. it was unsucessful. I am really to busy currently to continue to try. I go home reno's and all sorts of other stuff going on. Could I mail someone my core and have you unbrick it. I will cover the cost of the mailing back and whatever your cost is to fix it.

If you want to do this for me that would be great. Just shoot me a message and we can set something up. I am in Canada if that makes things easier as someone on here can do it canada. If not I have no problem mailing to the states.

jk

Have you sent a message to patriot and see if they can fix it for you (RMA). It's probably better than to leave it to some stranger to get it fix that might never return it to you. Beside shipping cost are absolutely crazy it will probably cost more than what the PBO is worth. Anyhow you do whatever you want. Feel free to send me a PM if you live near Toronto I might be able to help.

Thanks for the advice, I never even considered actually talking to Patriot for this.

I am not near TO, I am SK.

Default Just fixed mine

I successfully updated boot code from 16 to 23 and added ac ryan firmware after obtaining usb-uart adapter, I'm also going to repair a work friends unit that's pooched, I'll let you know how that goes, if you have no luck with Patriot or see that it will cost an arm and a leg I could do it.