Thread: cannot install flash player 10.1 and above

Default cannot install flash player 10.1 and above

Hi! Recently i bought the pbo alphine. I try to upgrade the flash player to 10.1 and above in order to browse the online wedsite like youtube. But I cannot install the app that i downloaded from internet. Am I missing something ?Or I cannot do so because of some other reasons. Thanks!

Default flash player 10.1

I have no problem installing flash player 10.1 in the 20120330 firmware.

Default no luck with flash player

Quote Originally Posted by jamit View Post
    I have no problem installing flash player 10.1 in the 20120330 firmware.
    I have been trying to find a version of flash player to install to the alpine for few weeks now. But still no luck! Even though I can installed the flash player, i still cannot visit website like todou, 56.com etc. Is there any one can tell me where i can download the right version of flash player that is working. The purpose of buying the alpine is to watch online chinese tv channels or tv series. I hope someone can tell me what's wrong. Thanks!

alphine,

Which fw are you using? Have you tried the Alpha fw or 1.1.0?

Can you walk me through the process where it errors? What are the error messages you receive?

Default not only flash player problems but also native browser problems

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot_Ben View Post
    alphine,

Which fw are you using? Have you tried the Alpha fw or 1.1.0?

Can you walk me through the process where it errors? What are the error messages you receive?
    Hi! Patriot_Ben , I tried both fw. Flash player 10.1 that i downloaded from the internet can be installed in both fw. But the final screen the "install"button is grey. so I have to press the "done" button instead in order to get out of the screen. When I open the browser to go to tudou.com or 56.com the browser will show up the wed page for few seconds and then bounce back to the google home page.In the first place,I use other browser apps like skyfire and uc. I did not use the stock browser that often , so I did not notice this problem. There is no error message, just flash player is not properly installed and something wrong with the stock browser. I hope you can understand my problems and give me a fix soon! thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by alphine View Post
    Hi! Patriot_Ben , I tried both fw. Flash player 10.1 that i downloaded from the internet can be installed in both fw. But the final screen the "install"button is grey. so I have to press the "done" button instead in order to get out of the screen. When I open the browser to go to tudou.com or 56.com the browser will show up the wed page for few seconds and then bounce back to the google home page.In the first place,I use other browser apps like skyfire and uc. I did not use the stock browser that often , so I did not notice this problem. There is no error message, just flash player is not properly installed and something wrong with the stock browser. I hope you can understand my problems and give me a fix soon! thanks!
    I had the same issue after installing Flash 10.1 - I was getting bounced back to a new browser session featuring the google homepage. The moment I uninstalled the flash apk things were functioning normally, albeit with no browser Flash support.

Hi, any body was successful installing Flash Player ? I'm trying to install version 10.1 for Android 2.x, 3.x and it always say "Application not installed". We like to watch the "watch cartoons online" website and the videos do not play and I'm guessing it is because of the missing flash player. Any hint from you guys will be appreciated. Thank you.