Thread: Your Flash Drives

Default Your Flash Drives

Will the Xporter 32GB Rage USB (PEF32GRUSB) work with Mac Tiger OS 10.4.11 operating system? I know the Xporter XT Boost 32 GB (PEF32GUSB) will work since you have all the system requirements listed on that page, but you failed to list the system requirements for the Rage. That is important to know or you will have lots of returns with people with older systems who want your products. I wish to buy in the next day or so. will you email me? Tom 3/15/12

Quote Originally Posted by think tank View Post
    Will the Xporter 32GB Rage USB (PEF32GRUSB) work with Mac Tiger OS 10.4.11 operating system? I know the Xporter XT Boost 32 GB (PEF32GUSB) will work since you have all the system requirements listed on that page, but you failed to list the system requirements for the Rage. That is important to know or you will have lots of returns with people with older systems who want your products. I wish to buy in the next day or so. will you email me? Tom 3/15/12
    Hello,

Our Xporter Rage follows USB 2.0 standards. There shouldn't be any issues on Mac Tiger 10.4.11, as long as the drive is formatted to Fat or journaled.