Thread: PSD38G13332H Support on Gigabyte P67A-UD3-B3

Default PSD38G13332H Support on Gigabyte P67A-UD3-B3

Hi
    I have a self build with 16Gbyte (4x4Gbyte) of (G.Skill) DDR3 1333 RAM on a P67A-UD3-B3 motherboard, with the lastest F6 bios driving it at 1600 based on the XMP profile 1. I recently tried to replace two of the sticks a pair of 8Gbyte G.Skills ones, but only succeeded in borking the build up. I want to use a bigger RAMDisk, and although the motherboard specs state 32Gbte is supported there are no 8Gbyte sticks on the memory QVL, although the G.Skill site does list the board as supported.

I can't find any previous forum list or a motherboard list for your 8Gbyte sticks (PSD38G13332H) which are available locally and I could fit 4 in the machine. Does anyone know if they would work with this motherboard, given I am driving the Intel 2500K CPU at 4.5GHz please ?

Many thanks.

cjph

Hey cjph,

It's hard to say that it will work or not. 1333MHz is a relatively modest speed. However, when you start pushing the CPU it can take away from the performance of your memory, especially at a full load. It's hard to say for certain, but at worst case scenario, you may need to down-clock a tad to 1066. Good Luck!