Thread: BOLT 16GB on Windows 7 X64 not detected

Exclamation [SOLVED] BOLT 16GB on Windows 7 X64 not detected

I have bought Patriot Bolt 16GB, my Vaio laptop and my PC can detect this flash with windows 32bit and it works perfect.
    but my Lenovo z560 cannot detect it with 64bit windows!(I haven't any other x64 windows now)

I think this must be releated to windows driver folders, is there any way to install drivers manually?

Code:
    Hardware Ids:
    USB\VID_13FE&PID_3327&REV_0110
    USB\VID_13FE&PID_3327
    Last edited by lsamanl; 03-09-2012 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lsamanl View Post
    I have bought Patriot Bolt 16GB, my Vaio laptop and my PC can detect this flash with windows 32bit and it works perfect.
    but my Lenovo z560 cannot detect it with 64bit windows!(I haven't any other x64 windows now)

I think this must be releated to windows driver folders, is there any way to install drivers manually?

Code:
    Hardware Ids:
    USB\VID_13FE&PID_3327&REV_0110
    USB\VID_13FE&PID_3327
    That's strange. It should pretty much be plug n play. Have you tried the latest USB drivers from Lenovo's website?

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot_Ben View Post
    That's strange. It should pretty much be plug n play. Have you tried the latest USB drivers from Lenovo's website?
    what do you mean exactly about usb drivers?!
    If you talking about intel chipset drivers, yes i have installed them.

Just to be safe did you install all of the other drivers as well? Such as Realtek USB 2.0 Card reader?

Are you experiencing this issue with any other usb devices in this system?

Also is the encryption on or off? Try turning it off (if on) to see if it makes a difference.

Just to be safe did you install all of the other drivers as well? Such as Realtek USB 2.0 Card reader?

Are you experiencing this issue with any other usb devices in this system?

Also is the encryption on or off? Try turning it off (if on) to see if it makes a difference.
    Everything was installed correctly, I hadn't any problem with other flash devices like Patriot Exporter XT, Transcend, Verbatim, Sony, PQI. (I have test them today!)

I didn't use enryption yet :-)!

actually i had so important datas on my flash disk and i had to access to them, so i re installed Clean Windows X64 and now Bolt works perfectly same as X86 windows.

Please advise if you need further assistance... the clean install helped?

Please advise if you need further assistance... the clean install helped?
    yes, i have installed new windows, and Bolt works perfect now.
    that problem related to the windows drivers. i couldn't fix that manually so i installed clean windows. and problem solved.