Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Patriot Infernus 60GB slow speeds

Quote Originally Posted by MatiasOC-S View Post
    The ssd works on an ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO mother, even boots the win7 installation made on the DFI mother.
    The DFI has the latest bios, I flash my motherboard to a previous version and do not work, then I flash it again to the last version and still the same issue.
    Yes, currently am posting on the DFI with my old HDD on win7 without problems. Really is a very strange issue.
    Indeed this is strange. When you switch out the DFI to ASUS is the only variable the motherboard?
    If possible, try to use all of the same working components (Power Supply, Video Card, even sata cables)

At this point, I'm not sure what the issue could be.

I know we touched on AHCI earlier, but for the heck of it can you see if IDE helps get it to recognize more consistently?

Finally, can you try flashing the drive to our latest 5.0.1 firmware to see if this helps?
    http://patriotmemory.com/support/driversp.jsp

Well, a new turn, the ASUS do not recognize the ssd anymore, try a few minutes ago and is the same, like on the DFI, even isn't recognize by another mother a gigabyte ds3l.
    The last try I make was plug the ssd on an external usb case, and the same, windows do not recognize it.
    First thing I did when buying the ssd was falsh it to the newest firmware, after that the ssd goes slower and now stop work, then the next time I leave it like this

Hello,

Based on what you're describing now we would recommend a replacement under warranty. I’ll be glad to help you begin your rma process. To Initiate an RMA or items relating to warranty, please visit this link here and under ‘troubleshooting’ select your product from the dropdown box and fill out the info (look at the bottom for ‘start a technical case’):
    http://www.patriotmemory.com/support/techSupportp.jsp

(This link will get your name and contact info into our Support/RMA Portal database. You will then be given a user id and password where you can make replies to your Support/RMA case. Please make a note that you already spoke to a rep regarding your issue. Furthermore afterwards, feel free to login to reply or simply await for the case to be escalated to RMA with further instructions. To escalate the case to rma, please indicate that you’ve spoken to a rep already).

ok thx for the help, i will contact to the seller for a replacement. any news I contact on this post again, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MatiasOC-S View Post
    ok thx for the help, i will contact to the seller for a replacement. any news I contact on this post again, thanks
    Yes, go ahead and contact the reseller or if you have any problems you should be able to go through us with the method above.

Hi Patriot_Ben,

How long does the RMA number take to be issued after submitting the form? It has been four days and I have not heard back other than the automatic email saying somebody will contact me with instructions. Casenumber: 1860800229. My drive is a 60Gb Inferno also...

Thanks

HI again, i got my ssd back from RMA now, and this are the speeds

Are those speed ok?

The drive is with this fw:

Can I get better speeds if I update to the latest FW ?

Please need a reply, I want my disk runs like this!

http://www.overclock3d.net/reviews/s...b_ssd_review/5

Bump! need an answer!

Hello MatiasOC-S,

Sorry for the delayed response.

The performance is host-dependent. You're using an Intel P45 motherboard correct? This could be the reason why the speeds you are seeing are a bit lower. As I believe these were qualified on an Intel X58 platform.

Let me verify this.