Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help accessing BETA PLUGIN: Transmission Bittorent (2.33-BUILD1)

Default Need help accessing BETA PLUGIN: Transmission Bittorent (2.33-BUILD1)

Can anyone possibly give me a little guidance. I'm quite new to the whole NAS thing and I'm having issues with the Transmission plugin. I've got it installed and when I log into the S4 via my web browser I cant figure out how to access Transmission. In BadIntentions post he used the example visit port 9091 on your Javelin (for example http://s4:9091). When I use that address my web browser says problem loading the page. I'm sure I have the plugin installed and running because it shows it from the administrative tools. Can anyone point me in the right direction because the default BT client is terrible. Please shine some light on what I'm doing wrong. Thanks

Try using the IP address of your Javelin. If its 192.168.1.10 then (for example

http://192.168.1.10:9091

Of course, your Javelin's IP address (very likley) will be different.
    I AM NOT A PATRIOT MEMORY EMPLOYEE.

But they have, on occasion, bribed me with hardware.

I am happy to help, but don't PM me. Post a thread in the appropriate forum so others may benefit and offer assistance.
    Your lack of planning is not an emergency on my part.

Thanks man I really appreciate the response. I swear I tried that 10 time and it didn't work but its working now . Thanks again !!!!

Default Beta Plugin

Does anyone know where to download Bittorrent plugin?

The Transmission Plugin was created by BadIntentions and its available here in the forums, just so you know though its beta, User Ware, and not supported by Patriot

Thanks Ruben,

Do you have the link? I want to give it a try, I am sure it's better than the built in Donkey. All the links seem dead.

Hey,

I didnt realize that BadIntentions plugin had been taken down. Your only other solution, is Optware. Once you have the Optware plugin installed, then you can follow this little article I wrote (It was sitting there unpublished until today because I didnt want to step on BadIntentions work)

http://pinchii.com/home/2012/04/tras...-with-optware/

The Link to the Optware Plugin for the Javelin S4 is also broken.

Thanks,

Sorry, Link is back, Upgrade broke the download system

This is too complicated. Can you please provide step by step get Transmission Bit Torrent installed.

Thanks,