Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: how to view chinese tv content?

Hey guys (tourist, bjaigorgor and snappy46). I'm back. Remember when I said my remote was sluggish. I'm going to tell you something really stupid. Try not to laugh too loud ok. My problem was weak batteries in my remote. Haha. But because of this, I learned a lot from you guys. I just want to say THANKS for all your help and everyone in this forum. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by cct View Post
    Hey guys (tourist, bjaigorgor and snappy46). I'm back. Remember when I said my remote was sluggish. I'm going to tell you something really stupid. Try not to laugh too loud ok. My problem was weak batteries in my remote. Haha. But because of this, I learned a lot from you guys. I just want to say THANKS for all your help and everyone in this forum. Cheers.
    You are very welcome. Glad to hear you have the problem solved. In certain firmware, the remote is indeed a little bit sluggish. Nevertheless, the universal firmware with appropriate remote file has solved the problem.

I am posting this using "Reply to Thread". Please let me know if this is not right.
    Hi tourist, I really appreciate all the help you provided to other users. I am a newbie and I need some help. I just picked up a PBO player from a friend and I like to watch Chinese TV. I saw your comment in a post back in 2011 about better to use the PBO firmware than the Universal Chinese firmware because additional step for remote set up if using universal firmware.
    I used the stop and pause on the PBO and it shows
    System Revision P020BC18-70R2
    Bootup 27 Bootcode 0000.0202.0027

Does this Official PBO firmware already have the Chinese IMS support. If yes, where do I go from here. I saw other posts talking about telneting to the PBO box. Can you provide a pointer on instruction on how to do it ?

I also saw posts referring to firmware provided by isakira. Is this the Chinese universal firmware ?

is the chinese channel working. i'm not getting connection..

Quote Originally Posted by qubilist View Post
    tourist, I installed you version. I don't seem to get videos working on all titles. Sometimes it says 'Confirm' and never plays the video after pressing OK. Is this normal?
    lol.................................