Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: FW 3.3.0 experience

Everyone please update your drives to 3.3.2

http://www.patriotmemory.com/forums/...-3.3.2-is-here!

Finally!

I've had 3 crashes with 3.3.0 since I started running it, all of them are fast system shut-downs, no BSOD or anything. It just drops everything and reboots. I'll install this soon as I get a change to break my RAID array... unless there is a method to update through bios and just swap the drives back to AHCI then back into RAID?

Quote Originally Posted by derekd View Post
    Finally!

I've had 3 crashes with 3.3.0 since I started running it, all of them are fast system shut-downs, no BSOD or anything. It just drops everything and reboots. I'll install this soon as I get a change to break my RAID array... unless there is a method to update through bios and just swap the drives back to AHCI then back into RAID?
    If you take your drives into another system that is not in AHCI mode or you have another drive you can install Windows on in AHCI mode, you should be able to update the drives individually.

The firmware is installed fine and seems to work fine, but woke up from a hard drive can not start a new message. The computer was left unattended during the night and had to find another random reboot or not at the station as usual. Had to hit restart to get it started.

I would like to try 3.3.0 also, I have a Pyro SE and get a BSOD every time it tries to sleep. Has done it on W7 x64 and W8 beta 1.