Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Issues with FW 3.2.0

Quote Originally Posted by the_frag_man View Post
    Any suggestions? I need a solution. I tried with 3.3.2, can't flash it with that either.
    You have the latest BIOS update for your motherboard and you have tried all the sata ports on board? I believe it must be a complication with the administrator rights that is causing the firmware not to be loaded but it is hard to tell. I cannot get my hands on your model motherboard to test and verify. I will try my best to find a solution but it will take some time. So in the mean time I recommend you to try these options to get your drive updated.

1. Re-install windows with no users only the admin and update the drive.
    2. Use a friends computer to update the drive.
    3. Send the drive to us to update the drive for you.

Also can you provide me the motherboard. revision, BIOS version, OS and chipset driver version.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot_VL View Post
    You have the latest BIOS update for your motherboard and you have tried all the sata ports on board? I believe it must be a complication with the administrator rights that is causing the firmware not to be loaded but it is hard to tell. I cannot get my hands on your model motherboard to test and verify. I will try my best to find a solution but it will take some time. So in the mean time I recommend you to try these options to get your drive updated.

1. Re-install windows with no users only the admin and update the drive.
    2. Use a friends computer to update the drive.
    3. Send the drive to us to update the drive for you.

Also can you provide me the motherboard. revision, BIOS version, OS and chipset driver version.
    I'm using windows 7 ultimate service pack 1.
    I'm pretty sure I have the latest bios as well. I don't know about the motherboard revision or the chipset drivers.

I've got a laptop with an e-sata port, would the tool be able to update the drive if it was in an e-sata disk enclosure?

Quote Originally Posted by the_frag_man View Post
    I'm using windows 7 ultimate service pack 1.
    I'm pretty sure I have the latest bios as well. I don't know about the motherboard revision or the chipset drivers.

I've got a laptop with an e-sata port, would the tool be able to update the drive if it was in an e-sata disk enclosure?
    I don't think usually E-sata are external controller not compatible with ssd

You should be able to update the drive in Esata. Just make sure it is AHCI mode in BIOS.