Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too Much Time In PBO Forum

Default Too Much Time In PBO Forum

Here's how you can tell you've spent too much time in the Patriot Media Player forums.

1. You realize that a brick doesn't require mortar.

2. You know more about various CA-42 cables than even Nokia (and you've never owned a Nokia).

3. Your TV is off, your sound system is off, but the PBO is on and you're in another room on telnet.

4. You might now be conversant in Linux without ever having installed it as an OS.

5. You can talk about dumps and hardly anybody snickers.

6. BC stands for bootcode, not that other thing.

7. 16 is old .. 23 is young

8. Putty is your friend if hyperterminal isn't.

9. Shares aren't just about stocks.

10. You know more about the playon than most ryan owners.
    Last edited by billcat; 09-03-2010 at 03:33 AM.

+1 Very funny man!

You shouldn't have that problem when their website is down 2 out of every 3 days.

Lmao .. :d
    [*]Still new..? check the wiki. [*]Your shares gone for no reason ? Create a machine shortcut. [*]Trashing the G-adapter? upgrade cheaply to N. [*]Getting the hang of it? get organized .. add share shortcuts. [*]Getting sick of it ? it never hurts to rant here [*]Wishing for the time machine? give your PBO a makeover. [*]Bricked it while doing so ? unbrick it for $5[*]Not into cross flashing? keep it semi-official [*]Too lazy to read all that ? you asked for it.[*] Thank U PBO

Quote Originally Posted by Kzbd View Post
    You shouldn't have that problem when their website is down 2 out of every 3 days.
    Oh yeah, and that's another one:

11. You know who pokermagic is even though his nick only appears once under the search function.

Funny billcat!

Yes I've noticed this is the first time I've been able to log on to the forum in two days. I thought its been busy; has it been down though?

Quote Originally Posted by petec View Post
    Funny billcat!

Yes I've noticed this is the first time I've been able to log on to the forum in two days. I thought its been busy; has it been down though?
    Yup, up/down/up for the past 2 to 3 days. Everything seem ok now!

Quote Originally Posted by billcat View Post
    Here's how you can tell you've spent too much time in the Patriot Media Player forums.

3. Your TV is off, your sound system is off, but the PBO is on and you're in another room on telnet.

4. You might now be conversant in Linux without ever having installed it as an OS.

10. You know more about the playon than most ryan owners.
    How true!!!

Quote Originally Posted by billcat View Post
    Oh yeah, and that's another one:

11. You know who pokermagic is even though his nick only appears once under the search function.

Quote Originally Posted by petec View Post
    Funny billcat!

LOL...

The website & forum has been down intermittently the last few days because of the recent hack. Pokermagic has been running some upgrades and tests to prevent this from happening again in the future.

...now back to your regular scheduled program.

Indeed, I've spent more time when the website was down. I kept checking every 5 min to see if it was up again.