* UTF-8: FAIL - 5/12 subs failed to play
    * Deinterlacing: MA

Quote Originally Posted by billcat View Post
    PBO set to 1080p 60Hz (USB thumbdrive)
    P02 frmw - bc18
    Score is 9/15
    Deinterlace MA (motion adaptive)
    Thanks billcat, OP updated.
    [*]Still new..? check the wiki. [*]Your shares gone for no reason ? Create a machine shortcut. [*]Trashing the G-adapter? upgrade cheaply to N. [*]Getting the hang of it? get organized .. add share shortcuts. [*]Getting sick of it ? it never hurts to rant here [*]Wishing for the time machine? give your PBO a makeover. [*]Bricked it while doing so ? unbrick it for $5[*]Not into cross flashing? keep it semi-official [*]Too lazy to read all that ? you asked for it.[*] Thank U PBO

Quote Originally Posted by aasoror View Post
    This is interesting, I wonder if the moving orange squares matched the VA pattern below ? (did you zoom in enough?)

Re-tested the Deinterlacing and it is MA (Motion Adaptive) not VA (Left the PBO at 24Hz) -- edited my test results/post

Thanks for the explanation/help aasoror

Quote Originally Posted by gmd024 View Post
    Re-tested the Deinterlacing and it is MA (Motion Adaptive) not VA (Left the PBO at 24Hz) -- edited my test results/post

Thanks for the explanation/help aasoror
    no problem gmd, the OP is updated.
    [*]Still new..? check the wiki. [*]Your shares gone for no reason ? Create a machine shortcut. [*]Trashing the G-adapter? upgrade cheaply to N. [*]Getting the hang of it? get organized .. add share shortcuts. [*]Getting sick of it ? it never hurts to rant here [*]Wishing for the time machine? give your PBO a makeover. [*]Bricked it while doing so ? unbrick it for $5[*]Not into cross flashing? keep it semi-official [*]Too lazy to read all that ? you asked for it.[*] Thank U PBO

Default Thanks Mods ...

We still need to benchmark P052, P05, P04, ACRBO 4107, ACRBO 3643.

I would have expected Globule to have flashed and reflashed just to test each one of these
    Last edited by aasoror; 07-31-2010 at 09:57 PM.

Default For the helluva it

FAT+ set to 1080p 60Hz (USB thumbdrive)
    Frmw - 01.55.299220U
    Score is 9/15
    Deinterlace MA (motion adaptive)

* M2TS: PASS
    * DVR-MS: FAIL - not listed
    * WMV9: PASS
    * HDTV: FAIL - unsupported frame rate
    * AVCHD: PASS
    * Improper encode: FAIL - pixellation, stuttering
    * DTS: PASS
    * DTS-MA: PASS
    * Dolby TrueHD: PASS (!)
    * MP4: FAIL - pixelation
    * 5.1 FLAC + SSA: PASS
    * OGG: FAIL
    * RMVB: PASS
    * TRP: PASS
    * UTF-8: FAIL - 4/12 subs failed to play
    * Deinterlacing: MA confirmed

FAT+ set to 1080p 60Hz (USB thumbdrive)

* Dolby TrueHD: PASS (!)
    Oh so that's the latest Realtek SDK thats finally getting TrueHD stereo downmix !! this is the same SDK just released by Xtreamer and been anticipated for the last month by ACR.

Oh so that's the latest Realtek SDK thats finally getting TrueHD stereo downmix !! this is the same SDK just released by Xtreamer and been anticipated for the last month by ACR.
    I'd like to see a test by someone with bootcode 23. Maybe we'll be blessed with the same SDK

I'd like to see a test by someone with bootcode 23. Maybe we'll be blessed with the same SDK
    Its a firmware related feature, units with BC23 are on P05 firmware, so I think it would still be a "no go" ..

Its a firmware related feature, units with BC23 are on P05 firmware, so I think it would still be a "no go" ..
    So why the bootcode update? Something's gotta be up with that. Ben, CJ ??