Some Questions On Setting Up FTP Server Over Internet
questions: Already have router set up with port 21 and host forward.
1. I have my ftp up and running I had to disable (TLS) in my NAS option (Enable FTP with TLS) can anyone tell me what this option is?
2. How or ware do I find out about creating folder and setting up the correct access and permeations?
3. I would like to change the default guest folder so it canít be seen outside my home network.
4. Then I would like to create a set of folders for my kids 3 of them to use on home network and FTP over internet back and forth for pictures.
5. Then I would like to have a folder for work where I can post files for other coworkers to be able to retrieve them but I wonít them to have to log in to retreave just donít wonít them to be available to anyone.
Maybe someone can direct me to PDF or Website to explain all this to me it would be a big help.
Thanks again for your replyís: