Thread: Box Office V4 Large File Transfer Issue with Win7

Question Box Office V4 Large File Transfer Issue with Win7

Hi Guys,

Getting a problem with HBO V4 Firmware. Everything works fine except pushing files from my PC to HBO HardDrive(Seagate 500GB). When I try it freezes the transfer window.

I know I can probably just do a local transfer via USB cable but kinda defeats the purpose.

Streaming over the Network is Great - Even 1080P.MKV files (25GB) works Flawlessly.

This happened after I upgraded Firmware. Any Solution to this? Is there a Fix coming soon?

Also, I am wondering if I can Rollback Firmware to Version 2 Safely.

Thanks!

Wow you got 1080p to stream flawlessly and this is your first post?!? I think a LOT of people are gonna wonder how you did that ..

You install the PO2 image exactly like you installed the P04 image. You can follow this sticky post.

Default P02 version

I assume when you mention "HBO" - you mean "PBO"

You can reflash to vP02 using a USB stick - get it here - http://www.patriotmem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2131

Can you explain the devices you use/set up to make the 25Gb 1080p MKV's stream without issue -- a lot of forum members have problems diong so - including myself

Quote Originally Posted by mattyb View Post
    Getting a problem with HBO V4 Firmware. Everything works fine except pushing files from my PC to HBO HardDrive(Seagate 500GB). When I try it freezes the transfer window.
    No need to downgrade to P02 if you don't have any other problems with P04.
    Follow the post here and this should solve the freezing issue with P04.