Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Found a newer firmware....

Default yes

.... u can use this password

Smile Newer Firmware...

Hello guys,
    I have a Pluscom NAS-RDC3282 and am having some troubles with a new hard disk I bought this week.
    The hard disk is a Western Digital and I am having a hard time formatting it as FAT32. At the moment I am trying to format it using EASEUS Partition Master as FAT32 plugged in through the USB port.
    All of my attempts to format it through the web interface were not successful. Most of the time I just got an General Error message within a few seconds, or it just froze, which seems compatible to what some of you may have been experienced.
    Anyway, what I would like is to know if someone has attempted (and succeeded) to install a WD 2TB HDD in this caddy and use it through the LAN.
    I bought my caddy a few months ago from ebay and PLUSCOM apparently, does not have a website, and I am not sure to ask for help from Patriot, HumanMedia or othe manufacturers, even though they may use the same firmware.

Also, would anyone recommend a simple and cheap caddy to do what I am after?

Thanks a lot in advance!

EDIT:
    I forgot to mention, the initial version of the firmware was 1.54 and I have tested half a dozen firmwares up to the 1.64b, which is the newest i found.
    Last edited by marcelobrigato; 03-25-2011 at 11:13 PM. Reason: missing info...

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Claudeb View Post
    Hi, thanks for the reply.
    At the moment I am formatting it, it looks like it going to take a day or something to finish. but, anyway, I believe that this is the fw on at the moment. I have also downloaded one 1.55 that I saw somewhere else someone saying this was a good one.

not sure what to do ... at this moment my problem is getting my 2TB drive to work, but still, even after that, will I have the problem of freezing and having to reboot it every couple of hours or days?

Default admin password

I've just updated with the latest firmware but I can't log using admin/admin
    Any suggestion?
    thank

Hello, I get the same problem, I've updated with http://www.raidsonic.de/data/Downloa...S903_1.64b.zip

And my old password and user don't work, but all configurations, like IP and FTP Paths are the same, how can I reset the password or which is the user/password?

admin/admin don't work

Sorry, I find the solution resetting with a nail... not with a pen... not long enought...

Quote Originally Posted by sandy4711 View Post
    .... u can use this password
    what´s the user and password

tanks

Uli

Hi, someone know why mis Pluscom hardware with Firmware Version R3282-1.66a W1.37, gets slow or freeze, and lose FTP users config until I reboot the device?
    It's hardware problem or firmware?

Greetings
    Last edited by Mannu; 04-16-2012 at 09:10 AM.

Hey there Patriot Forum,
    i registered here because it was one of the rare sources of anything related to the Pluscom Nas R3282 Adapter. i have the preinstalled R3282-1.65k LOADER32 1.20e W1.17 Firmware on it, which runs ok and now with static ip in use i got no connection problems. But there are 2 things that are a bit annoying:
    1. the low data transfer rate ( about 700 kilobyte/s) and
    2. that you have to use the Fat32 Partion Layout. (it does not allow me to transfer files bigger than 4 gigs, which is a pain in the ***, when you want to use a Nas for HD movies)

Is there a Firmware Fix on this?
    i saw many people on this thread flashing firmwares from different brands? which is the newest firmware i can use on that device?
    Thank you very very much, and yes i know that this Thread is a bit old