Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Found a newer firmware....

fw 1.59b is out for the icybox, i did a fw update on my gearbox and everything went ok, need to test it now.

I tried it for a few days and it ended up freezing on me while playing a movie with my asus oplay media player.

So I when back to the humamedia firmware.

Quote Originally Posted by hairball View Post
    fw 1.59b is out for the icybox, i did a fw update on my gearbox and everything went ok, need to test it now.
    Post the link? I'm running Firmware Version R3282-1.56d LOADER32 1.20b W1.31 for icybox on mine, and it works nice

http://www.raidsonic.de/de/data/driv...59b_NAS903.zip

R3282-1.59b LOADER32 1.20b W1.32

still have freeze problems, dang.. will try the humanmedia fw
    Last edited by hairball; 05-13-2010 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MickieBlueEyes View Post
    Hi, I upgraded my Pluscom NAS to 1.56d and it shares my videos ok, drive maps etc. Problem I have is the User "admin" password does not work. I can down grade it again and the admin/admin works fine. I have tried admin/root admin/snake but no luck. Anyone know what this firmware version password is please?
    If I need to do any changes, I have to downgrade is first and then upgrade it again to get the xbox360 to work.
    Hi, I'm french.
    Same problem for me please help

returned my gearbox.

Quote Originally Posted by hairball View Post
    returned my gearbox.
    Lucky you can return yours.

When I bought mine it froze up so much that I actualy broke the reset button.

So no refund for me,that's why I had to find a better firmware elsewhere because patriot support for this device is horrible.

I am never buying anything made by patriot ever again.

Hi,
    i've tried to download the firmware from the german site, but it doesn't work.
    I search on the site but there aren't firmware update for the nas 903, someone know where i can find it?

thanx

Quote Originally Posted by JackHell80 View Post
    Hi,
    i've tried to download the firmware from the german site, but it doesn't work.
    I search on the site but there aren't firmware update for the nas 903, someone know where i can find it?

thanx
    Looks like they changed their web page. I uploaded it to filefactory here's a link.
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1cf...59b_NAS903.zip

Quote Originally Posted by Claudeb View Post
    Looks like they changed their web page. I uploaded it to filefactory here's a link.
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1cf...59b_NAS903.zip
    Thanx, i'll try this version, the main problem for me is bittorrent client hangs up.
    I hope to solve with this release.