Found a newer firmware....
I don't know if you guys are interested but i found a newer one.
Firmware Version R3282-1.56d LOADER32 1.20e W1.31
1.56d with 1.31 web .
v1.56d W1.31 02/08/2010
1. FIX: FTP upload fail in FileZilla.
2. MOD: change default year from 2009 to 2010.
v1.56c W1.31 02/08/2010
1. FIX: FIX: ftp upload function fail.
2. ADD: for iTunes, pre-build playlist cache with status info.
3. FIX: SMB module for WIN7, set original file's modified time.
4. REF: DHCP Client, DISCOVER packet doesn't add 169.254.0.1 request IP option.
5. REF: SMB module for Toshiba 37Z8000 TV, bypass redundant '\\' chars.
6. FIX: for SMB module, files with year before 1999 show incorrect year.
7. REF: WEB version to W1.31.
v1.56b W1.30 01/29/2010
1. ADD: for iTunes, add pre-build playlist cache functions.
2. FIX: For iTunes, 2PC with large songs, 1st PC will disconnect.
3. FIX: SMB module, set original file's modified time.
4. REF: WEB version to W1.30.
Use at your own risk but it flashed fine on my box.
I tried and worked on my gearbox but did not fix my problem which gearbox could not recognize my harddrive(worked before on 1.27).
downgraded to 1.27 and same thing happened.
my external hard drive works fine w/ my computer.
what a POS
Thanx a lot !!!!!!
great finding !!! thank u !!
gerry from germany
Are you guys able to flash back to the patriot firmware without any issue?
Does this fix the problems that the v1.30 firmware has?
Yes you can flash it back.
Originally Posted by ne1
any ntfs version available ? :)
I still haven't decided if I'll wait for a better NTFS version, or reformat my drive - loosing the ability to store >4GB files sucks.
I also don't quite like the Icybox banner
..and btw, isn't the firmware Linux based ??? ..meaning the source codes MUST be made available, otherwise distributing the firmware (and the product) violates the GNU GPL license ?!!!
..anyway, thanks for the link !
Hi, I upgraded my Pluscom NAS to 1.56d and it shares my videos ok, drive maps etc. Problem I have is the User "admin" password does not work. I can down grade it again and the admin/admin works fine. I have tried admin/root admin/snake but no luck. Anyone know what this firmware version password is please?
If I need to do any changes, I have to downgrade is first and then upgrade it again to get the xbox360 to work.
again: new firmware
since may, 3rd they have realease notes:
v1.59b W1.32 04/19/2010
1. FIX: FTPS ReadOnly mode work.
v1.59a W1.32 04/13/2010
1. FIX: for SMB, edit files on-line, don't change its create time.
2. ADD: UPNP support m2ts and ts video file for PS3.
3. FIX: SMB for Toshiba LCDTV Z8000 Series play NHK BShi HD video.
4. FIX: SMB for utorrent download.
5. FIX: Sometimes the 4GB files downloading from BT is not correct.
6. REF: DDNS's HostName, User and Password fields extend to 30Bytes.
7. REF: WEB version to W1.32.
v1.58a W1.31 03/26/2010
1. FIX: sometimes BT hang up.
2. REF: SMB's password.
3. FIX: SMB ReadOnly mode works.
4. FIX: Default mac address sometimes will be replaced when user config WEB.
5. REF: DNSQ, don't re-enter gethostbyname function.
6. FIX: SMB for DataStorage Media Player play over 4GB ISO issue.
7. FIX: If the PPPoE service name is Chinese, PPPoE cannot work.
8. ADD: Support SunPlus pass through command
9. FIX: SMB module, set original file's modified time.
v1.57a W1.31 02/22/2010
1. FIX: UPNPAV for PS3 to play Video.
2. FIX: for SMB, copy files to NAS, access time are not correct.
3. FIX: for iTunes, create DB with long title crash issue.
v1.56e W1.31 02/10/2010
1. FIX: UPNPAV for Toshiba REGZA 37Z8000 LCD TV.
v1.56d W1.31 02/08/2010